Check out our online store! Your one-stop shop for CBD pain relieving products!
Integrative Body Dynamics appreciates that you chose our facility for your massage and bodywork session. It is our absolute intention to provide top notch and personal care. In order to do that, the hour that you scheduled is time set aside for only you. We’d like to communicate some guidelines and policies in order to provide you an optimum session.
Recognizing that we do set aside the scheduled time just for you, have other clients to consider and have to maintain a smoothly running business, we do find it necessary to charge for appointments that are repetitively changed on the day of the scheduled appointment. This fee is the full price of missed session. People who have cancelled on us at the last minute or have failed to show up for a scheduled appointment will be asked to guarantee future appointments with a credit card. Refusal to provide us with the credit card information with result in termination of our relationship.
All services offered have a specific time schedule.
For in-home services an early 15 minute arrival time is included in the appointment time.
If you arrive late for your session, that time shall be deducted from the session. For example, if you scheduled a 60-minute massage and arrive 15 minutes late, the session is now 45 minutes. You will still be required to pay the full session fee. If I am late for the appointment, additional time will be added to your session as time permits. If there is no opportunity to make up the lost time then you will either receive a discount or will not be charged for the service.
Late arrivals due to circumstances beyond your control (ex: inclement weather, family emergencies, canceled childcare, etc.) will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
If you pay for the session upon booking your appointment and:
* you cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, then you will be issued a service credit for a future booking
* you cancel your appointment less than 24 hours of your scheduled appointment you will not be issued a credit nor a refund (please see Cancellation Policy statement below)
* I cancel the appointment with less than 24 hours notice you will receive a complete refund
If you must cancel or reschedule an appointment, at least 24 hours notice must be given prior to your scheduled appointment.
If less than 24 hours is given, you will be charged the full service fee. If you fail to show and/or do not call, you will be charged the full service fee. Cancellations due to circumstances beyond your control (ex: inclement weather, family emergencies, canceled childcare, etc.) will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
If you are sick, please reschedule your appointment for another time. We do understand emergencies and illnesses do occur. If you have a fever, have been in the hospital, have been vomiting or diarrhea within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, or it begins a couple of hours prior to your scheduled session, or your children are ill and need you at home, please cancel.
All payments are expected to be made by the end of the scheduled appointment. Future appointments will be delayed until payment obligations are fulfilled. Payment is accepted in the form of credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express), PayPal, cash, or check. A $30 fee will be assessed for all returned checks. Integrative Body Dynamics has the right to not accept any further checks from repeat offenders.
Gift Certificates/Daily Deal Vouchers/Prepaid Packages
Gift certificates and daily deal vouchers or prepaid package sessions may be forfeited for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice. Cancellations due to circumstances beyond your control (ex: inclement weather, family emergencies, canceled childcare, etc.) will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Gift certificates will be forfeited for no shows. If you were a no show due to circumstances beyond your control (ex: inclement weather, family emergencies, canceled childcare, etc.) this will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Respect for the client-massage therapist relationship
You, the client, should be open and honest with your therapist at all times. Feedback about the session, such as: if the sessions aren't working, any situations that make you uncomfortable, massage techniques that you may or may not like, any body areas you would like avoided, etc.
To maintain respect for each client and establish professional boundaries the following policies will apply for all massage therapy services:
* You may choose to leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort.
* You will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged will be undraped.
* The breast and genital area will NOT be massaged under any circumstances. A professional distance will be maintained from these areas at all times.
* Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between you and the massage therapist is NEVER appropriate. It is understandable that the closeness of the massage relationship may, on occasion, be interpreted as sensual. This is a physical response that is part of the natural relaxation response, and only lasts for a few moments before the physical sensations shift to a deep feeling of relaxation.
* Requests for sexual activity will not be tolerated, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the proper authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. You will not be rescheduled if this occurs.
* You have the right to stop the massage at any time and are free to leave with no explanation needed.
* Visitors may be present during the massage session at your request. (Required for anyone under the age of 18).
Your privacy is important. I will never give, lease, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information - period. Any information you give to Integrative Body Dynamics will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
It is your responsibility to keep me informed of any medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., that your program may be continued. You must also keep me informed of any changes in health conditions.
The services provided are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition.